So one of my friends asked me if I could produce something for his friend who was blind. I told him that I would look into it. I found it very challenging to crack this application. Please note that we don’t encourage piracy. It was just a little challenge for me.
- Provides speech output of text displayed on a mobile phone to allow blind or visually impaired users to benefit from the full functionality of the device.
- Uses state-of-the-art text-to-speech (TTS) technology with adjustable volume and speaking rate for maximum intelligibility.
- Allows to customize the pronunciation of words or abbreviations with a user dictionary.
- Enhances application accessibility by allowing the user to label icons.
- Shows the structure of the display content, and allows to adapt TALKS read-out for a particular application, using the Object Viewer.
- Optionally automates the read-out of the caller ID and text messages.
- Provides access to mobile phone functionality by linking with supported Braille input/output devices via a Bluetooth® connection.
- Integrates with the screen magnification capabilities of Nuance ZOOMS™ for low-vision users.